Winner CaRe Award 2019
Eefje de Bont
- Eefje de Bont
- Anne Brabers
- Floor Borlée & Margot Metz ex aequo
In 2018 318 PhD students of CAPHRI, APH, RIHS and Nivel finished their thesis. Out of these 318, 11 were nominated for the CaRe award 2019.
- Vera Negenborn, Clinical results and patient-reported outcomes in breast reconstructive surgery.
- Bo Havermans, Implementation of organisational stress prevention.
- Margto Metz, Shared Decision making in mental health care. The added value for patients and clinicians.
- Kei Long Cheung, Improving the use of an Economic Decision Support Tool in the context of tobacco control.
- Eefje de Bont, Childhood fever in out-of-hours general practice.
- Floor Borlée, Respiratory health effects of livestock farm emissions in neighbouring residents.
- Anne Brabers, Patient involvement and medical practice variation. Can patients be ignored in theories about practice variation?
- Corelien Kloek, e-Exercise. The integration of face-to-face physiotherapy with a web-application for patients with osteoarthritis of hip and knee.
- Franca Ruikes, Integrated primary care for frail elderly. Implementation, effects, and costs of the CareWell primary care program.
- Esther Bakker-van Gijssel, A pro-active health assessment instrument for people with intellectual disabilities. Towards reducing health inequities.
- Jan-Willem Weenink, Back on track. Addressing poor performance of health professionals.