Winner of the CaRe award 2018
- Caroline Kampshoff
- Tessa Magnée
- Annette Plouvier
- Mala George Otieno, Diagnostics evaluation of smear negative tuberculosis in a resource poor setting.
- Polina Putrik, Uncovering the Gap: individual and country level socio-economic inequities in rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
- Ben Wijnen, Health technology assessment in epilepsy, moving towards patient-centered, efficient care.
- Annette Plouvier, Parkinson’s disease in primary care. A joint journey of patients and general practitioners.
- Ibo Souwer, Chiblains in general practice.
- Jan Koetsenruijter, Social support networks of diabetes patients.
- Sjors Koppes, Stratum corneum biomarkers for inflammatory skin diseases.
- Floor Bennebroek Evertsz’, Quality of life, Anxiety, Depression in patients with inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Caroline Kampshoff, High intensity or low-to-moderate intensity exercise after chemotherapy: for whom and how?
- Tessa Magnée, Mental health care in general practice.
- Judith Sinnige, Multimorbidity and medication management in general practice: a challenge for GP’s.
- Daan Botje, From the boardroom to the bedside and back.