Winners of the CaRe award 2017
Willemijn Schäfer & Annerika Gidding-Slok
- Willemijn Schäfer
- Annerika Gidding-Slok
- Hilde van der Aa
- Dörenkamp, Multimorbidity challenges Physical Activity – Implications for targeting patient treatment.
- Drost, Inter-Sectoral Costs and Benefits of Health Interventions: A Change of Perspective in Economic Evaluation.
- Slok, Towards personalised management using the Assessment of Burden of COPD tool.
- Jelle van Gurp, Teleconsultation: enchancing personalized palliative care at home. An empirical-ethical analysis.
- Erik Teunissen, Involving migrants inshaping their primary care
- Hilde van der Aa, Depression and anxiety in visually impaired older adults: cost-effectiveness of stepped care.
- Joreintje Mackenbach, Exploring obesogenic environments. The role of environmental factors for obesity-related behaviours and obesity.
- Josine Verhoeven, Depression, anxiety and cellular aging: does feeling blue make you grey?
- Lotte van der Steeg, Improving safety and quality of care in older hospitalised patients:a mixed method approach focusing on delirium and e-learning.
- Willemijn Schäfer, Primary care in 34 countries: perspectives of general practitioners and their patient
- Renée Bouwman, The patient’s voice as a game changer in regulation.